The Quest for Wholeness: Healing Ourselves, Healing Our World
Robert Brumet takes the idea of wholeness beyond healing or personal fulfillment to the realization of our true spiritual Self. He says that we are spiritual beings having a human experience and that our suffering is the result of having identified exclusively with our humanity, ignoring our spiritual nature. The Quest for Wholeness discusses this statement and other sometimes startling ideas including:
* We must take responsibility for our part in the healing process. God always works through us, not for us.
* Loving ourselves and others is integral to becoming whole.
* Guilt is not an inherent part of a metaphysical belief system.
* We are intimately related to everything else in this universe. We cannot become whole in isolation from others.
* Our planet Earth needs healing. We are the cause and cure for the suffering in our world. Personal wholeness and planetary transformation cannot be separated.
The Quest for Wholeness is the third book in the Continuing Quest series.
Softcover, 281 pp.